A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, December 17, 2004

4 Days Only To Sign Up!

You may have heard people talking about "Instant Buzz" over the
last few weeks. I've been using it myself and the results have
been fantastic (I've seen quite a few visitors comming from InstantBuzz)

Normally participation is by invitation only (I was lucky enough
to get an invitation), but they're opening it up to the public
from the 17th to the 20th of December:

http://www.InstantBuzz.com/karadawn

It's important that you check this out before they change it back
to invitation-only. You'll regret it if you don't.

Anyway, check out the above link for details. That will explain
the system better than I can.

All I can say is that the results for me so far have been superb.

Looking forward to talking to you via the community they have set up once
you're inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home