A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

After Christmas Promotion - Are You Ready?

I know I've been a little quiet here lately, but the truth is I've been quietly working quickly on some last minute touches befor Christmas, and making plans for the big days to come after Christmas. I believe this is something we fail to remember, that there IS life after Christmas, and it's surprising how many are doing "after Christmas shopping". I'm guilty of not having my after Christmas sales ready just yet, but I do have plans to do it next week (and when I make plans, there's a very good chance it WILL be done!).

I also stumbled on an excellent resource I highly recommend checking out. The "Ezine Queen" has several ebooks and audio courses on running your business. On in particular caught my eye, which was on email promotion. I've only read a few pages in and plan on using it for my after Christmas promotions, but this information is pure gold to me and worth every penny I spent on it. With the tips I've picked up I know I'll be able to easily earn 3 times as much as I paid for the book with the promotions I send out. So anyway, if you don't know anything about the Ezine Queen or her products, check it out immediately!

Aside from after Christmas promotions, I've been seeing a lot about setting goals for 2005. Since I jumped in and started reading "Think and Grow Rich", I've already started on my 2005 goals. I've made plans for what I'm doing with my websites for the rest of the year, what's getting worked on, and also what I'll start working on in the first of the year. You don't always have to waite for the calander to start working on a big project - sometimes it's best to just start it right now! Like I mentioned before, there's going to be a lot of sales to grab after Christmas, so waiting until 2005 to start on something new might just be too late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home