A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, December 20, 2004

It's that time of year again...

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I may be a little MIA for a few days. I will be popping in and out checking on the boards and checking my email but, I won't be around as much as usual. We have a Christmas Play at Church, one at my daughter's school and Oh, that pile of gifts just won't wrap themselves. (As much as I've begged and pleaded...they just sit there?!?) Come to think of it...I've begged the house to clean itself too...guess thats not gonna happen either! I'm sure everyone else is just as busy as I so remember to enjoy this time too!

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home