A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Microsoft now as webhosting

You knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and now I'm just waiting for Google to jump in the game as well. Microsoft's web hosting probably has been around for some time now, but I just stumbled on it the other night. Decided I needed to test it out to see how it looks. So far, I'm not all that impressed with their free option. Reminds me of the old Geocities/yahoo site builders but with nicer designs. I guess maybe my problem is the lack of control since I haven't used a site builder for well over 3 years now.

At least the domain is free, but now I wonder if I can even move it over to a better host that will give me more control. As far as websites for beginners goes, I guess this isn't too bad. Pretty simple to understand and build a nice site. However, I'd totally lacking control in many areas. I hate that.

Off to do more testing on it, because I might find it's not so bad after all. We'll see though.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Stuart's Philosophies said…

    Anita and Kara,

    I admire your ability to manage. A lot of people ask me this question too. But I'm able to build a pretty strong community to support me because of the number of internet marketing experts in Singapore who have helped out.

    Maybe you could pop by to take a look? Would love to see more driven people get support - after all, don't we never get tired of having more friends in our life!

    warm regards,
    Stuart

     

Post a Comment

<< Home