A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

New Syndication Format

Some of you may have noticed lately that you haven't been receiving your Bloglet updates from here. I'm not sure why it's not working and I've been trying to get it fixed for quite some time now. In the meantime I had been testing another service for myself called FeedBlitz. This service is basically set up the same way as Bloglet but way better features (and I don't think I've not received an update for over a month now). Another great feature that FeedBlitz had was the ability to import our Bloglet subscribers right to FeedBlitz so each of you don't have to do a thing. Those of you that were subscribed to Bloglet have been automatically switched to FeedBlitz.

If you'd like to recieve an email each time A Tale of 2 Wahms is updated please feel free to subscribe with our FeedBlitz box on the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home