A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thank God for Laundry!

What did she say? Thank God for laundry??

Yep, that's exactly what I said ... and I'll say it again, lol!

I've been working so hard on the "Mommy's Helper Makeover" that I HAD to walk away from the computer. The kiddos were well-entertained playing outside with the hose. The house is clean (okay, clean enough). It wasn't quite time to start dinner. The dishes were all washed ...

Knowing that all this was already done and knowing that I still have literally hundreds and hundreds of pages that need optimized, I couldn't not take advantage of the kid-free work time. And then it hit me ... I still have laundry that needs washed!

Ahhhh, thank God for laundry cause I so needed a break!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Admin said…

    I can't wait to see everything! I am sure that it will look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home