A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Starting Your Own Home Business

Well, I finished my Internet Marketing Articles page all fixed up. Like the final page? I'm pretty happy with it ;-)

I know I have a handfull of those articles that I need to "fix up" a bit but, I have another page I've so been wanting to work on but never got around to it. Then after I read Lesson 1 in Cricket's SEO class I realized I HAVE to work on this page. It's bringing in some good traffic just the way it is but I think I'll take today's tip and make it (+) better.

It (+) you ask??

"Every page on your site must focus on ONLY ONE PRIMARY TOPIC."
-Quoted directly from Cricket's SEO class....

So, I'm starting with something that looks like this:
http://www.mommyshelperonline.com/start-your-own-home-business2.html (This is just a copy of what I'm fixing so you can see the original when the real one is done.)

As you can see on this page ... I have how many topics on one page? There's quite a few there. Then you'll notice that each opens to another website with more information. Now, I'm going to set up each business on their own page.

I'll let you know when it's done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home