A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, September 27, 2004

New Pages on RecipesForMom.com

Honestly I'm not sure what I was waiting on with that site. I guess I wanted to get some more ebooks done but that's just silly if I don't have other pages up first. I'm sick to death of formatting ebooks and always find some excuse to do something else, so I finally said to heck with it. What I did today was use the keywords I had already found several weeks ago and built 2 new sections with several new pages:
Low Carb Meals and Low Carb Breakfast Recipes.

I'm still not satisfied with the number of recipes on these pages, so I've put on tomorrow's to-do list to seek out more keywords. ;) I was pleased how quick and easy those pages were to do and can see it will be no problem building that site up to something large very quickly. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home