A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Update on Fundraiser

Well, I submitted my Press Release to about everywhere online I could think of. One place though, needs a extra thanks. When I submitted to USANews.net I had made a mistake. I emailed them to find out if there was a way I could fix it. Much to my surprise {and rather quickly} I recieved an email back from one Joni Morton saying that it had already been fixed, my press release had been upgraded {for free} and that they were working on some other means of promotion. This was their way of helping too. Thanks USANews.net! We appreciate your support and help!

I've also picked up another helper/contributor along the way. Caryn of FitzByDesign.com had added to my list of return 'gifts' for donators. She added some free advertising on her site to each person who contributed.

I wanted to give these two a special thanks for doing their part in helping! It's greatly appreciated!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Well, I can't figure out how to delete that last comment but, It's pretty bad that you have to spam blogs! Geesh, won't anyone learn???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home