A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Networking at Ryze

Ryze is one of those oh-so-important networking places. One of those places where business men and women can get to know YOU as a person, not just your website, which of course is so very important in business.

I've neglected Ryze for quite some time. I haven't even peeked in for MONTHS. Figuring it was about time to go back and see what was going on at a few networks I belong to, I first updated my Ryze home page. My how things change. I had quite a bit to add to it! Of course just taking a quick peek on some of the networks I use to post at I see a lot of new people that have joined. Good to know that some things haven't changed, and there are still some familiar faces there.

If you haven't been to Ryze lately, or haven't visited at all, it's definately worth a few minutes of your time. About a year or two ago I even wrote an article about Ryze which you can read here.

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home