A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm Baaack!

As some of you might have noticed I've been sort of MIA for a little over a week now. I took an unplanned, unannounced vacation last week with my husband. His company had off the entire week and the kiddos had some time off school so I decided to join them. We had a blast doing nothing but, we also did a lot of those things that have gone undone due to not enough time. I really think this extra time we had together was good for all of us. I have to admit I was a little sad when I woke up this morning and my husband had left to go back to work. We really had a great time.

Now, it's time to dive right back in! I think I've been a little in slow mode lately and need something to pick myself back up. I've been in a bit of a slump and just not sure where to go. I've decided to dig into an ebook that was passed on by Andre Chaperon and Highly recommended by Kara called Think and Grow Rich. Kara has been raving about this for a few days now and I'm hoping I'll be able to find my motivation there. I've been trying to focus on new ways to earn some quick extra spending money for the holidays. That Christmas list just doesn't seem to get any smaller no matter how much I buy. We'll see where this book takes me. I'll be sure to keep you updated!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home