A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Little Secret That Produces BIG Results

In this week's issue of Mommy's Helper - Mom's Market Ezine:
( Can be read at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-66.html )

~ Notes from Anita and Kara

~ Question of The Week

~ Featured Mom of the Week
Stephanie Knecht

~ Business Article - A Little Secret That Produces BIG Results
What if I told you that with each passing day, you are losing dozens of subscribers to your newsletter? As you read this, you are probably losing potential customers, and taking money right out of your own pocket. Don't panic, I have a secret I want to share with you.

~ Latest Message Board Topics

~ Childcare Article - Hands Up if You are a Good Parent
Hands up if you are a good parent. For those of you with your hands up - how do you know? Please tell? If only I could do a degree on parenting, then if I pass with honours, I know I’m doing it right. Surely if I get a tick in all the right boxes I must be a good parent. But what are the right boxes?

~ Humor Article - Quick and Easy Housecleaning Tips Recently, I was chatting with a fellow mom and she said that she lacked the motivation to clean her house. I was shocked! "What, your house isn't clean? Gee, and I thought that all we did was sit around smiling at our precious youngsters, filing our nails, and sipping café lattes!"

~ Recipe - Fruit Dressing

Read this week's issue at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-66.html

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home