A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Overcomming Fear, Choosing Business Partners, & More

In this week's issue of Mommy's Helper - Mom's Market Ezine:
( Can be read at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-64.html )

~ Notes from Anita and Kara

~ Question of The Week
How do you find a trustworthy person to partner with for an online business? Or how do you know if someone is trustworthy and a good fit for a partnership?

~ Featured Mom of the Week
Cara Sonnier

~ Business Article - 10 Tips To Overcome Your Fear Of Selling
Ahh. Selling. Sometimes, this is a word that is dreaded and feared by all but the most intrepid business owners. It seems that, even though we all know we need to "sell" our products and services, many of us feel fearful or anxious about actually doing so. These 10 tips are designed to help you shift out of your fear, and into excitement, about sharing your product or service.

~ Latest Message Board Topics

~ Childcare Article - Hey Mom, I'm Bored!
"Hey Mom, I'm Bored!"... How may times have you heard that statement? Today it is very easy to just turn on the TV or pop in a X-Box game but why not teach your kids something fun in the kitchen? They will enjoy the time spent with you while learning a valuable skill.

~ Humor Article - Mommy Brain
How do you know you’ve had a bad week? Do you stumble over your feet more or forget things? A journalist asked me if Mommy Brain really exists. It is a phenomenon which occurs once you have children. Your mind never quite works right again. I had never thought of opening up my noggin to investigate the matter. But if I were to look inside my head, I might find the following things which I either perpetually forget or think I have lost forever:

~ Recipe - Cheesy Crockpot Chicken

Read this week's issue at:
http://www.momsezine.com/issue-64.html

Enjoy!


4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Nell said…

    I just wanted to say the recipe this week has really got me hungry and I'm going to give it a go! I'll let you know how it goes :D

    Nell

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Definately I would love to hear how you like it!

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said…

    Just ran across your site. I like the article subject of "I'm bored!" So often we just park kids in front of the TV when we could be doing something much more creative and stimulating!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    So glad you liked the article! You are right, there are lots who are guilty of letting them watch too much TV. Around my house hold we try to do other activities such as painting, coloring, making playdough (making it, THEN playing with it), cooking and so on. Really if they can walk and talk then they are old enough to do activities with. Mine are 2 and 4, but LOVE to help create things and with a little help do other types of crafts. Heck in December we even made Christmas ornaments (my 2 year old included! Made the clay, cut out the designs, and painted them - they had such a blast!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home