A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's Done!! It's Done!!

Boy, oh boy, I don't know if I've ever taken so long to build a website! Well besides MommysHelperOnline.com (it's still being built, lol!) I finally got my Greeting Cake website done. I think what took the longest is all the grapics. First of all, for those of you who don't already know this...I despise graphics!! And with this company, there's a whole lot of them. Anyway...ready to see?

Oh, and you'll also see that Patty Gale was our winner. She chose the winning business name for it.

http://www.EasyBakeGreetings.com

Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home