A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

BlogExplosion

It's be awhile since I've posted about BlogExplosion. Mostly because I haven't been spending much time there. Too much to do with websites and children to read blogs. When I do manage to steal a few minutes and surf around, I tend to get a bit stuck. So many wonderful blog to read, which makes me wonder if ours is interesting enough. They do have a way to test that, which is with Battle of the Blogs. Honestly, I'm scared to try it out. Also I realise that not all blogs are the same and I'm pretty certain we would loose if several that are not interested in business or children were to vote.

If you haven't surfed around latetly, do take some time and do it. To avoid the feeling of "I feel like I should be working", set your surf to only business blogs so you pick up some information for your business along the way. There's a lot of interesting people out there - trust me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home