A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Wahm-Blog.com For Sale

Yup, I've finally taken the plunge! I've been saying for weeks and weeks (if not longer) that I was going to sell Wahm-Blog.com but I just never had the heart to do it (lol). You become attatched to these things ya know? I just really don't have the time to keep up with it anymore and really give it the proper promotion it deserves. That site really has a lot of potential but, with all the websites I have, newsletters/ezines, the Greeting Cakes...oh , I could go on. I just don't have the time anymore. I love the whole concept of having a website that is just for wahm blogs. I know you've seen the posts all over where everyone shares their blogs. Well, that's because it's cool to follow fellow wahms! Am I wrong?? Ha ha...

So, now I'm stepping into a whole new world again. I love learning new things about my biz! The learning really never stops, does it? The again, with technology these days...how could it?? I've never attempted to sell a website before and I hope I've listed what's needed. I'm sure if I didn't someone will let me know, lol! I'll keep eveyone updated on the progress!

Oh, and for all of you that have your blogs listed there. I did mention on the sales page that I would prefer if the new owner kept the listings there but...it's out of my hands. Hmmm..wonder? Can I put that into a contract?? LOL!

Cross your fingers for me!

Take care,
Anita :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home