A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

The Big Project Challenge

I swore I was not going to do any more challenges because they end up killing me, but I can never resist. Jumping in a bit late for the June challenge at WAHM.com, but we can still pull it off I'm sure. Actually it might be a good thing we came in late, so that we need to push that much harder. The plan is to finish up the "big project" by the end of the month and officially launch.

Today was a good day for the most part, since we managed to get the content done for yet another page. Still quite a few to go though. Some pages we should be able to fly right through like the "about us" and "contact" no doubt. Others might take a little more time due to forms.

Tomorrow I would at least like to get the main page done for the site that needs to be completed by next week. I don't think there is much more than needs to be done with it after that, so finishing it by the end of next week should be no problem. :)

~Kara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home