A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Promote Your Blog

Found an interesting resource the other day, and am currently testing it out. So far, so good - I like it. It's called BlogExplosion Normally when someone says "Traffic exchange program", I shudder and run the other way. While this new way to promote our blog IS in fact a traffic exchange program, it's for blogs only. There is even a approval period so the non-blogs and worthless blogs aren't annoying visitors with every click of the timer.

There are some interesting features, such as "Blogmarks", which works like a bookmark but stored in your BlogExplosion account.

The only thing I haven't seen and I wish it had was a way to only view certain types of blogs. Personally I don't care for politics and sports, and I've seen quite a few of those. I would rather see more business and personal blogs, as those tend to peek my interest more. Either way it's fun to sit and scan blogs while promoting my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home