A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Spongebob site indexed in Yahoo

After a few weeks I decided to check and see if my newest website was indexed in Yahoo yet. Much to my surprise it was. Maybe I should give Yahoo a little more credit since it didn't take them all that long. The only flaw I see is that only the home page is indexed, and not the entire site. When I look on Google, I see there are 48 pages indexed. However, when I search for "SpongeBob Squarepants Merchandise" on either Yahoo or Google I don't see the website in the search results at all. No biggie, it's still a very new site so I am not worried in the least. The old pages on Mom's Market still show up on Google, so it shouldn't be much longer before the new site is not only fully indexed but ranked as well. At least I hope. :P

On the flip side, Mom's Market is still not ranked in Yahoo, and I'm having doubts that it ever will be again. It's possible it will be, but I won't be holding my breath or waiting for it anymore. Best to continue building an income using other means and just hoping that it does eventually come back and double my income. That would be one nice surprise. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home