A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Newsletter Goal - SO CLOSE!

I'm a little dissapointed in myself, but at the same time I'm satisfied because I know I did everything I could in a limited amount of time. I didn't break my "no working on the weekend" rule, and I used all work time to do every task I could. I know there is more I can do, so I need to continue working on building my subscriber list. By the way, the current count is over 120. Original goal was 200, and I managed to gain 120 in just a few days so I should be proud of that I think. ;)

Also another reason why the goal wasn't met today was because I had to work on the Christmas Party which is comming up very quickly (November 19th). I'm happy to say I've gotten all pages built and set up - now I'm just waiting for a few details from a few vendors. I feel much better knowing the main part of setting up the event is done. :)

One thing still on my "To Do" list that I'm not happy about is the press release I've been meaning to do since last week. I'm going to have to take an hour or two out of my day tomorrow to get it done. While I'm at it, I might as well do a press release for the Christmas party as well, then set it to be released next Monday.

I should also mention the work I did gaining catalog requests is still benefiting me. We are still seeing several requests a day! Not quite as many that was comming in when I first started, but they are still comming in regardless. All requests comming in this week I'm holding off on sending them out because on Monday I have plans to mail out flyer to the entire mailing list announcing the new gift packages, as well as some Christmas related info (Christmas scents, last day to order for Christmas delivery, etc).

I can't waite until Christmas is here just so I can take a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home