A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Update on Punishing our Children

Phew! I am oh so very happy to say that YES! The notebook did come home. But, can you believe after this whole week and everything we went through this is how it unfolded...

She came home from school and the very first thing I asked her was if she had brought the notebook home. She just looks at me with this "I dunno" kind of look on her face. I was shocked! I'm thinking if this were me in her shoes I'd come running through the door with the notebook in my hand waving it for the world to see. (Maybe halloween means more to me than it does her??) So, she proceeds to dig through her back pack still not sure if she brought it home?!?

Oh well...at least it came home. We'll have to see what next week unfolds for us.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Well, at least it DID come home! That's a big relief because I know it would have broke my heart to see my daughter not being able to go trick-or-treating. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home