A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Business Plans, Chore Charts, and More

In this week's issue of Mommy's Helper - Mom's Market Ezine:
(Can be read at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-60.html)

~ Notes from Anita and Kara

~ Featured Mom of the Week
Karen Garner

~ Business Article - "The Simplest Business Plan Ever"
If you’re a solo professional like I am, you know how tough it is to find any time at all to do any business planning. Doing a full business plan is a must if you’re planning to seek financing or investors, but most solo professionals don’t need anything that complicated. Don’t get me wrong, business planning is one of the most important things you need to do to succeed in your one man or woman show. Without planning you’ll drift aimlessly from one crisis to the next and one idea to the next, never really getting anything done. So, what’s a solo pro to do? Here’s what I do in my own business:

~ Latest Message Board Topics

~ Childcare Article - "Chore Chart Success"
We started the Dime-a-chore system as taught by our pastor many years ago. I had tried several other systems over the years and none has worked as well as this one. I hope it works well for you too.

~ Humor Article - "The Loyalty Card Shuffle"
“Do you have a loyalty card?” the doe-eyed cashier asked me. It was hot in the department store, and I had been there entirely too long. My palms were sweaty, and the shopping bags at my sides were heavier than my three-year-old son soaking wet.

~ Recipe - French Onion Soup

Read this week's issue at:
http://www.momsezine.com/issue-60.html

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home