A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Credibility and Trust - Keys to Online Success

In this week's issue of Mommy's Helper - Mom's Market Ezine:
( Can be read at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-81.html )

~ Notes from Anita and Kara

~ Business Article - Credibility and Trust - Keys to Online Success
Whether the visitor ends up making the decision to buy from your business website will always involve establishing your credibility to inspire the prospect's trust. After all, on the first purchase from you, you're a complete unknown and the buyer is being asked to hand over their credit card information, address, and so forth. It can feel risky, even to a sophisticated online shopper.

~ Latest Message Board Topics

~ Childcare Article - Ten Steps to Disciplining a Toddler
Helping a toddler to understand good behaviour is a unique kind of challenge. Here are ten tips for new parents.

~ Humor Article - Kid Magnets
I can't get my kids' attention to save my life. I could literally set myself on fire and dance in front of the television and they'd all tip to their left to see around me. YET...let me pick up that phone and BAM! Five kids have the most urgent messages for me.

~ Recipe - Old-Fashioned Strawberry

Read this week's issue at: http://www.momsezine.com/issue-81.html

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home