A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Challenge & Blogathon

Well it's official, Anita and I are signed up for the 2005 Blogathon. We'll be blogging for Rupert's Kids, which Anita talked about the other day. Now we are looking for sponsors! If you want to sponsor us, you can do so here:
http://www.blogathon.org/blogathon.php?campaign&id=126

While there will be 2 of us blogging, it's still going to be a very, very long day. By the time we are done there will be at least 48 posts on this blog, plus hopefully a lot of work accomplished.

Which brings me to the second half of the blogathon - what I'll be posting about. Since I wanted to keep it interesting for both WAHMs and non-wahms, I'll be posting my progress that day on my newest websites - Idea Queen. There might be a few random posts thrown in by me that have nothing to do with that site in particular, but for the most part it will be all about Idea Queen. Idea Queen's focus is mostly on mothers, but there may be some information of interest to others as well. Currently I'm working on a goal of 100 pages by the end of the blogathon, several of which will be saved for Saturday.

Speaking of the challenge, my goal of 100 is coming rigth along. I'm now up to 16 finished pages, with 5 more planned for Monday. The blogathon is still 2 weeks away, but 84 more pages of pure original content will probably not be easy. I may need a bit of help so if you have any ideas or tips on the current topics listed now please feel free to send them in to me!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Hi Roseanne,

    Details on the blogathon can be found at: http://www.blogathon.org . Please sponsor us if you can! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home