A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

For those trying to loose weight

I stumbled on this site the last time I made my weight loss challenge (which succeeded, short term - this time around I'm focusing on long term and setting positive habits). I can't say enough good about it, because of the details:
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index.html

No matter what diet you decide to go with (low carb, low fat, or simply counting calories like I do), this website has what you are looking for to easily count calories, protien, fat grams, and carbs for just about any food you can think of. PLUS it has another calculator designed to keep track of calories you burn. Just enter your age, height, and weight, then choose from the list of detailed activities to see how many calories you burn doing it for a set amount of time. Talk about a time saver! You can easily calculate every move you make and every calorie you eat for the day in a matter of minutes. The last time I went on a diet, I used the calorie burning calculator and kept track of my own calories. I love 15lbs in a matter of 2 weeks. Sadly I put it back on, so no I'm taking the advice of some articles on this site and will be focusing on loosing this weight slower. I want to KEEP it off this time! I know it can be done!

So anyway, if you are looking to loose weight, do check out this site. Very detailed, very organized, and very handy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home