A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Important Message from Mommy's Helper's Online Community

Well, I'm afraid unfortunately we weren't able to get help soon enough
to prevent a disaster from happening to the Mommy's Helper's Online
Community. Apparently the boards have been hacked once again but this
time some major damage has been done.

We're in the process of restoring the boards but the restore is going
to take us back to March. Any members who have registered after March
of this year very well may have to re-register.

There's also a very good chance that we're going to loose all the posts
made from March until now also. I must say that I am just devastated
over this whole situation and I apologize for any inconvience this may
have caused.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks Rachel! It really is a sad situation but I thank God for all of my great members who have jumped in to rebuild the boards as quickly as possible.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home