A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Major work ahead

This week has been an absolute blur, with so many ideas buzzing around. Be watching for some big things to surface within the next few weeks. There's lots I don't want to announce yet, no matter how excited I am. It's hard to keep it all quiet!

I will mention some major things happend at Idea Queen. Plans have been made for a new business section, which hopefully will be added today if all goes well. I don't want to get too carried away because I'm in no way competing with major work at home sites. It will be very basic, and mostly ideas. I'm also kicking around the idea of archiving the Direct Sales newsletters there, or at least some of them that focused on "ideas" to keep with the Idea Queen theme.

So much buzzing in my head right now, I've got to get some of it done and out of the way!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How busy you are! Your blog is a great resource for moms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home