A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Christmas is in the air!

Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I'm one of those that usually waites until the last minute - or at least the first of December. This year I'm trying to break that habit and get started early. So far I already have a few presents puchased/made, but I've still got a lot to go. I've got half of a list started, but I'm still gathering ideas before the list is set in stone.

If you haven't started your Christmas promotion yet, it's time to really get on the ball! Last minute shoppers in December usually don't shop online (trust me, I'm one of them!) for fear their items won't get delivered in time. If you own an online business, you need to be in front of your customers TODAY. For some advertising ideas both free and paid, you can download our free ebook at:
http://www.momsezine.com/advertising-list.zip

Also be sure to check out our advertising at both of our sites:

Mom's Market
Mommy's Helper

Happy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home