A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Recipe Project

I can hear the yawns already. No, this isn't another boring "send me your recipes for a new site or page I'm working on". This is a little different, so read on....

I'm working on more exposure for Idea Queen, which does happen to have a recipe section. It's not your normal list of recipes though. The recipes aren't step by step, but rather ideas to start recipes from. I do have some exact ingredients posted on some, but these pages are more for the experienced cook, or the cook that likes to play by their own rules.

So here's what I need - content for each of the current pages I'm about to list. You can give me exact recipes, tips, or anything else you think would fit on these pages. I will of course give you proper credit to your website or blog. (Come on now, I know you want a few extra links pointing to your blog or site! This is easy stuff too!). While not required, a little post in your blog bragging about and pointing to your featured comment, recipe, or tip would be helpful. :)

Here are the pages that need help. Please read them and see what you could add:

Easy Pasta Recipes

Easy Pot Roast Recipe

Fried Pork Chop Recipes


Easy Baked Chicken Recipes


Fried Chicken Recipe Ideas
(This page needs more tips than recipes!)

You can send your tips, recipes, and ideas along with your name and link to contact@momsmarketonline.com

Look forward to reading your submissions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home