A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Add more recipes to the list!

Even though I got a total response of zero to my last request for recipes, I figured I might as well post the updated list of recipes I need. Who knows, maybe someone out there is just waiting for the chance to post their ONE recipe and it didn't fit into the last list.

So anyway, if you have a recipe that would fit on either of these pages, please let me know. Of course full credit for the recipe will be given plus a link back to your website or blog.

The two updated sites in need of more information are:

Easy Potato Recipes
Apple Recipes

These are both pretty wide topics, so if you have any suggestions, tips, or recipes they would be very helpful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home