A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Easy Pasta Recipes

When pasta goes on sale, I stock up. Actually, I stock up any time I go to the store just to keep up with my son's high demands of pasta for every meal. He doesn't always get it, but we make sure to make some type of pasta dish at least once a week. Hey, if he's eatting lots and it's healthy food, I'm all for that!

Because we always have tons of cheap pasta, I've come up with lots of easy pasta recipes. Some are better in the summer, some better in the fall. Some I'm sick to death of, but that's another story. All the recipes are on my "Idea" site. If you have anything to add, please let me know!

See: Easy Pasta Recipes at Idea Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home