A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, April 09, 2007

It's time to say goodbye

To blogger that is. We're officially packing up and moving on. As scary as it sounded last night, today it didn't seem nearly as bad. Of course it helped when Anita said "I'm game, let's go!". That always helps to have someone behind your thoughts. *grin*

So here we go, off to a brand new blog with a brand new domain name to start some brand new projects. I'm excited, I really am. The $7 secrets seem to have lit a fire under me, and I'm ready to get just about anything done.

Funny story about the domain name though. It was actually owned by someone we knew, and has been a friend for a long time. I hadn't talked to her in awhile, but I had to go see if she was still using it. Sure enough she wasn't, and she gladly handed it on over to us for the cost of just the name. Hurray! Thank you to Dianne of WAHMsUnited!

Anyway, this will be our last post here on this blog. If you are subscribed via FeedBlitz, no need to change a thing. We'll be updating the links there. If you want to join us right now, be sure to visit: 2Wahms.com

See you at the new blog, and let us know what you think!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Roy A. Hewitt said…

    Hi Kara,

    Did you give up blogging with blogger? Please check out my website. Thanks. Roy.

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the ideas these two women! Anita I have personally dealt with when I had cookie issues and couldn’t log into the forum and she did EVERYTHING in her ability to help me…it ended up on my end but I have to RAVE about how quickly she responded and how helpful she was. I enjoy reading their blog regularly. Anita and Tara share wonderful information!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Stellathomas
    Internet Marketing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home