A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

What's a Blog Again?

You would think after blogging for nearly 3 years I would have had this all figured our by now. I start drifting off into my own little world when there's talk of RSS, feeds, and syndication. Yeah I know that's the whole point of a blog, and I really AM suppose to know this stuff. But I don't. And it makes me feel a little less than smart.

Up until now everything has been fine. Sure I've had some disagreements with Blogger and threatened to move the blog more than once (that was until I realized how many links I'd have to change). But aside from that I've managed to get by with my limited blogging knowledge. That was until I tried to set up a blog broadcast on Aweber.

Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE Aweber. It's my new best friend. But it appears Aweber and Blogger just don't play nice together. Funny thing eh? Blogger not playing nice, who would have thought? HA! And really it's not that it doesn't completely work because it does. It's just the information from the post just doesn't show up. As in the actual content. All we get is the title of the blog and title of the post with the link. Which I guess I'm glad those are showing up, but I'd still like at least part of the post.

So I went digging in Bloggers help files, and got a crash course in blogging terms. Good to know for future reference, although I'm still far from a "blogging expert". Gees I suck.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home