A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Affiliates, Affiliates, Affiliates!

Wow! Today was a very successful day when you look at accomplishments but, my oh my! Have you ever searched for affiliate products on a very wide range scale? I mean, I have alot of area I can cover with affiliate programs with the new project...and finding the right ones that you want to promote can be a very daunting process. Try going to Amazon sometime with one subject in mind and do a search for books related to that topic....Not back yet? Now try that with a whole bunch of topics! Yeah, ha, I'll see you next week. And thats just Amazon! Now try Clickbank, CJ, Commission Junction...yeah, let's say I'm not done with my part of the job yet! Time for a break...till tommorrow!

Anita

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home