A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, September 03, 2004

New Affiliate Marketing Magazine

In my search for an offline magazine (one that I didn't have to print out or have to be sitting in front of my computer to read) I had come across a free issue offer from Revenue The Internet Affiliate Marketing Standard. I received my free issue the other day and was thoroughly impressed. As a matter of fact, I've already subscribed too ;). In reading just a few articles in this one issue I've already learned so much! I've learned some of the best ways to pay for placement in search engines, how to utilize any traveling I do to start the viral effect on my business, some of the best ways to "ebay", some interesting tips & tricks to affiliate marketing, and was able to learn whats new about "affiliate marketing land" plus way too much more to list here. And honestly, I've only read a couple of the articles. If you're looking for an "in print" publication (especially about affiliate marketing)...I highly recommend checking this one out. Feel free to browse around their site (link above). You can even read the cover stories online ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger maria said…

    Hello Anita,

    Thanks for making me aware of this new printed
    magazine Revenue.
    I checked their page for a free issue offer but
    can't find it. Would you mind telling us where
    to find the free issue link?

    I also signed up as an affiliate.

    Just love this "blog" thing!
    maria

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Maria,
    I tried to track-back where I found the free issue from and I'm sorry but I couldn't find it. I'm not sure if I was looking in the wrong place OR if it's not available anymore. I'll keep looking though!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger maria said…

    Dear Anita,

    thanks a bunch for trying to find
    the info asked.

    you really do go the extra mile,don't you?

    Marie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home