A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Monday, August 30, 2004

I'm Baaack!

Phew! What a great time! I'll tell you, one week is a great amount of time for a vacation. Not too short and not too long. (Although, I must admit we were having a great time and I could have easily stayed there another week!) Ooooohhh! But the work I came back to! :shock:

We packed soooo much in for one week AND even did a little relaxation in the meantime. We had a fabulous time! We were at Rehoboth Beach Delaware and had rented a house (for all of us! LOL!)

Here are just a few things we managed to work in. We went to the beach, to the bay, rented a pontoon boat for the day, swam in the bay, went to the boardwalk a couple of times, had a family picnic (we have family that lives there), went clamming, crabbing and fishing! Oh, and that's just a couple of things.

Really the best thing about the whole week was having no worries, (even having no computer :shock: ) and spending some really good quality time with the family. My kids had an excellent time and I couldn't have asked them to behave any better! We were absolutely thrilled!

Oh and I also picked up a new habit while we were there ... COFFEE!! I never knew coffee had that much caffeine! I'm a very avid soda drinker and have had people tell me how bad all the caffeine is?!?! Yup, but I bet they had a couple of cups of coffee that morning too! LOL! I was literally bouncing off the walls all week long!

Anyway...we really did have a fantastic time and I'm so glad we went! Like I said, I could have easily stayed another week BUT ... I'm glad to be home too! :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home