A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Submit Your Blogs!

WooHoo! This working with a 'to do list' is REALLY paying off! I've finally gotten around to starting AND finnishing what seemed to be an idea that wasn't going anywhere a couple of months ago. Wahm-Blog.com is officially open for business!

As you can tell blogging has become a really interesting topic for me. Ever since Kara and I started this blog I've been searching the net over for more and more blogging information. I'm loving all the research and everything I'm learning. Really, it seems as though I find a new resource everyday. And reading other's blogs ... well, thats just the icing on the cake! Blogging has also opened a lot of new doors to the business world. I'm having a blast.

Soooo, on to what this was all about. I had decided that I'd like to build a site/directory all around blogging (wahm blogging to be exact). Hence the birth of Wahm-Blog.com. Listings are free with only two requirements.

1) The blogs MUST be family friendly.
(We're all work at home moms...thats what we like!)
2) A reciprocal link is required.
(Have you seen the new purple button on the right we're sportin?)

So come on work at home moms...show us your stuff! Submit your blogs!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Henrik Delfer said…

    Nice blog :-) And I agree - blogging really does become more and more interesting over time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home