A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Craft Recipes for Kids

Between catching up from the Christmas party, hosting my own parties this week, and handling sick children, I still managed to keep on track. Craft Recipes for Kids is now up! Granted I still need to make a few last minute touches, but I'm just happy it was finished by the time the newsletter went out today, AND that I had an article of my own to contribute that went along with that new section. I'm just crossing my fingers I can keep the motivation going and add even more to this new section. I would like to add some gift ideas that kids can make on their own, and actually have quite a few saved on my computer. It's just a matter of getting them up on the site!

Aside from the Craft Recipes, I also managed to mail out my "specials" list with all the great offers I've been getting from my affiliate program merchants. Tis the season for shopping, no doubt about that!

Feels good to have so much done before noon on a Wednesday afternoon - too bad we have a holiday in the way or who knows what I could accomplish this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home