A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll make today's post short, sweet and to the point. Things are crazy busy around here preparing for tomorrow's festivities as I'm sure tis the same in your home. The next few weeks are the busiest weeks of the year for most of us. Both at home and in business. Unfortunately, business tends to fall on the wayside because we're too busy planning and getting ready for the holidays. Make sure you try to give equal parts of your time to planning, business and of course you can't forget the family. Make this holiday season your most successful yet!

Oh! And while you're getting ready (or already started) working on those Christmas lists; don't forget to stop by Mommy's Helper and print out your FREE Coupons at http://www.mommyshelperonline.com/holiday-coupons.html offered by your fellow work at home moms! Each year I try my best to support other wahms in my Christmas shopping and I do hope you do to. With these coupons you'll be able not only support a fellow wahm but also save $ money $ (And I'm not sure there's a single person out there that doesn't like to do that!)

So, enough rambling for today, I promised to be short. I just want to wish you and your families a very Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home