A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Friday, January 07, 2005

"The WAHM Project" - Day 5

More ideas are flying and more help been sought out - well kinda. I made the decision to purchase an informational package (it doesn't have anything to do with the package we are creating, but more on the promotion of it), which took some major thinking before I did due to the large ticket price. After seeing it last night I couldn't get it out of my head, so I did the math. If I purchased this product, how much could I make in return that I may not have been able to make on my own? Since I had already purchased something else from this person and got triple the money back, I jumped on it. I'm happy I did, because now I feel as though the flood gates have been opened for us to promote this package to the fullest. We've also done some more brainstorming as to how this project is going to be promoted when it's finished aside from with the information I just bought.

Aside from promotion talk, we both accomplished more on the package itself, gathering more information from our "helpers" and jotting down our own experiences. As we go, our "plan" has gotten more clear, and each of us has taken on specific "jobs" to finish this project more quickly. I don't know what I would do if it was just me working on this and not both of us!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    Quote:
    "I don't know what I would do if it was just me working on this and not both of us!"

    You can say that again! It was really great for us to find our individual purposes and jobs on this project. We were able to pick out each others strengths and weaknesses and plan accordingly. It's so great that the two of us can balance each other out!

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Nell said…

    All this “on the low down” is killing me ;) I'm dying to know what this project is :) Can’t wait until it’s unveiled.

    Nell
    www.mommysplace.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home