A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

"The WAHM Project" - Day 7

Some dates were finally set, or at least some mini goals as to where we want to be. We've decided that we want to be ready to release the project on February 15th, or at least have the project completed. It's a bit of a stretch since this package will have so much information packed into it, and there's a lot of research left to do as well as promotion with only about a month to do it. I've decided this week I'm going to continue promotion on the ezine, which will include submitting to directories (finished that part today), submitting to groups, writing articles and "touching up" some of my older articles to submit to new places, as well as doing more networking (I have the ezine link in the signature line in every place I network).

There's also going to be some extra work to do tomorrow, as I'll be making some minor changes to the ezine.

Busy busy, and I've still got work to do on some other websites of mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home