A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mom Resources

Isn’t it funny how one website can lead you into many?

I had come across an awesome website
BlueSuitMom.com co-founded by author of Marketing to Moms: Getting Your Share of the Trillion-Dollar Market and host of Mom Talk Radio, Maria Bailey. This site is just packed full of resources to help you balance your life. Now, BlueSuitMom.com does seem to focus on the busy life of a mother who works outside the home but a lot of this info can be adjusted to your needs because we’re still busy … it’s just that we’re at home. While you’re there you can even pick up a complimentary issue of Today’s Blue Suit Momprint magazine.

Author Maria Bailey also owns
SmartMomSolutions.com. Now this I found ironic because this is a site that I’ve been wanting to check out for quite some time now. I had received a gift over the holidays from an online friend. The gift had included 2 Smart Mom Message Pads, 2 Babysitter Notes and 2 Smart Mom School Notepads. I just adore the Smart Mom Message Pads. It makes it much easier to send notes to school when you’re trying to rush out the door! LOL! And my daughter’s teacher loves them too. I’m about all out and I’ll be ordering some more soon!

But, as I was searching around Maria Bailey has some really great resources I think we can all use and I thought I’d share ;)

Hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home