A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Increased Traffic & Sales?!?

I've been just so busy lately working on our project with all the writing, editing, proofreading ect...That I've really felt like there's quite a few things I've been neglecting lately. But, for some reason I had noticed quite an increase in my traffic recently and yesterday was a record-breaking advertising sales day! I won't brag too much but we're talking a Huge jump! Of course I'm not going to complain a bit ... but yeah, just a little curious! Wouldn't you be?

Last evening I was just skimming over my mail and had noticed I had gotten a complimentary issue of Today's Blue Suit Mom from BlueSuitMom.com. I had just glanced at it and put it aside thinking I'd take a look later. Well, this morning I had a couple of minutes to take a peek and sure enough there I was! Well, not really me but MommysHelperOnline.com was listed in their 'top picks' of website for moms! YAY! Hehe...maybe thats where it came from!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Congratulations! That's great! Is there an online link to the article?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks ladies!

    Kim, I tried looking for it online and wasn't able to :( But, if you go to http://www.bluesuitmom.com you can request a free copy. Hope that helps!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Nell said…

    congrats!

    Nell

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Thanks Nell!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home