A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Chapter 3

Yes! I am now on Chapter 3....which in the original story is still Chapter 1. This has been so much fun adding to this story and letting my creativity out. I think we all have that creativity spark, it's just a matter of letting it out. I could be wrong though, but I don't think so. :)

I'm not feeling rushed, or even like I'm skipping parts of the story again. About the only thing I'm really having a hard time with is figuring out where the chapter breaks should be. I was never good with that, and sometimes I even have problems with paragraph breaks. Kinda wishing I hadn't blown off English in school *eep*. Funny I use to be able to write all kinds of short stories when I was a kid, and I use to READ as well. Yes I was one of those dorky kids in school that always had a book (sometimes 2 or 3) in her hands. Not just any book though, I had no interest in like "learning" anything (how boring!). No, I loved the fiction books. If it was fiction and scolastic, I probably read it. Go ahead, name anything published in the late 80s or early 90s and I just might know it!

Now, back to writing MY story! I swear I feel like a kid again, this is so fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    Yes! It's very hard to multitask within each half hour... good luck with the rewriting! You've inspired me to work on some of my stories... but perhaps not today. :P I'm glad you two are doing well so far!

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ladybug Dawn said…

    Thank you so much! This really has been fun, and YES - VERY hard to multitask in such a short time period! I love a challenge though ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home