A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

How much work can she get done?

Okay, in one half hour time period...how much work related items can she get done?

1. Of course I needed to promote the blogathon a bit. (We’ll pretend this counts!) Sent out 2 “ads” about today’s event.

2. Fielded about 10 email questions about the promotion.

3. Oops! Got sidetracked! Had to visit one of our sponsor’s blogs. Haha, talk about ironic! She’s blogging for the ASPCA! Had to let her know where my daughter was today!! http://aspca.blogdrive.com/

4. Found where MOST of my questions are coming from and posted the details on how to join. There seems to be some confusion of how, when, where etc. Hopefully this will answer some of the FAQ’s and free up some of my time. LOL!

5. Fix the mistakes in those FAQ’s

6. Potty break! Okay, I know that’s way too much info but, I am human! Hehe...

On to the next half hour stretch...(Kind of hard to get anything done in 30 minutes!)

Take care,
Anita :)

P.S. Did you sponsor anyone yet?? http://www.blogathon.org/blogathon.php?campaign&id=126 There’s a lot of great charities being blogged for today!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    ! It IS really hard to get stuff done in the 30 minutes! I've been trying to learn Swedish and it's not working, especially since I have to go through all the sites that I'm monitoring every so often.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Anita said…

    Isn't it though? I had all these plans to get all this work done and I can tell already it's not going to happen! LOL! Learning Swedish huh? Sounds cool! Good luck with that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home