A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Change of plans?

Good thing I already made plans to be online today! My plans were to complete a webpage for MommysHelperOnline.com and also reformat The Direct Sales Success Kit (that is in CD format now) to be ready for print. (Shh! It’s a secret!) The Direct Sales Success Kit is a step by step guide for consultants, reps, sponsors etc who are involved in direct sales. As of right now, it’s only available in CD format but, as soon as I get it reformatted it will be available in print also. Yeah, I’m just a little excited about this.

BUT...I think someone else might have had something else in mind. The direct sales company that I’m involved with (The Greeting Cake Company) decided that they’re going to hold a free sign up for this weekend. Needless to say, I woke up to quite a full email. Looks like I’ll be fielding quite a few questions. That’s okay...it’s the perfect way to build my team!

Take care,
Anita :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home