A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Welcome to Blogathon 2005!

Good Morning!
Welcome to Blogathon 2005!

I figured since we’ll probably be picking up quite a few new visitors due to the Blogathon that I’d start off with a little introduction. My name is Anita DeFrank. I’m a work at home mom of two great kids and married to my very best friend. I’ve been working at home for over 3 years now and wouldn’t give it up for the world. I do work 2 days a week outside the home. It’s the perfect balance for me. I get to spend majority of time at home with my kids but I also get those 2 days for a little adult conversation.

I own many websites, MommysHelperOnline.com, WahmStateDirectory.com, Wahm-Blog.com, MommyBanners.com, WahmBands.com, EasyBakeGreetings.com, Yeah, I’m nuts. And those are just the ones I own myself. I also co-own DirectSalesHelpers.com I co-own that with my partner Kara who will be along a little later.

For those of you who are real newbies to this part of the internet I should let you know that WAHM is an acronym for Work at Home Mom. As you can tell...that’s what my online life revolves around. I’ve met tons of new friends in the “Wahm Community” and we’re all out to help each other.

Today my blog posts are going to be about some of the things that I deal with on a daily basis. Feel free to drop a comment ... I’d love to hear from ya!

Take care!
Anita :)

P.S. Don't forget to stop by and sponsor us! You can view our charity and campaign at http://www.blogathon.org/blogathon.php?campaign&id=126

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home