A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm back!

Well here I am, back and ready to go full force again. I'll be here until Anita gets up, which is very very early. I'm a night owl as she said, so any excuse to stay up late and let me sleep in the morning is FINE by me! Unfortuantely I may be missing the last part of the blogathon as I don't have plans to be awake at 9am (which is 8am my time), but I'll try my best to catch up on posts I may have missed from other blogs.

The plans for the night are to start working on re-writing the next chapter of the original story, which in the new story is chapter 8. WOW! I can't believe I actually wrote that much earlier!

It doesn't look like I'll be finishing this tonight, since I may take a break away from writing my story to watch a movie. Of course the movie will need to be paused every 25 mins or so, but that's ok!

I was just telling Anita before she went off to bed - I sure am pathetic. Why you ask? Because I love some of the kid's movies. I get a real kick out of Spongebob, Shrek, and more recently - Scooby Doo movie. There's just some parts of that movie you can't help but giggle. Mommy instinct kicks in and says "wait if I'm laughing at this, how good is this for him to see?". But I suppose, you can't protect them forever right? Parts like in Scooby Doo movie where Shaggy and Scooby Doo have their *ahem* "contest" you have to wonder if a 5 yr old should be watching this. But you know, I'm sad to say, they have already discovered how funny this is when they do it themselves. (If you have not seen this movie, I'm sorry if I confused you. Let's just say the "contest" was something along the lines of normal body functions.)

So in my next post, instead of bore you with "hey I finished another chapter", I'll have to share with you some of my favorite kid cartoon lines that my significant other and I giggle about often. If you have seen the shows and have kids, you'll probably already know what I'm talking about and get a kick out of them too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home