A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Note to self

Iron out all the details of daughter's birthday party BEFORE the Blogathon!
Phew! I didn't think I was going to make it back here on time! Everyone decided to call in the past half hour about my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Do you have any idea how hard it is to rush someone who's talking about your daughter's birthday party to get back to a blogathon?

A blogathon? What the heck is a blogathon?? Oh, yeah, I really have the time to describe that to you, lol! Too many friends and family just can't figure what it is that I do online all the time. Now, I'm telling them I'm posting in my blog every half hour for 24 hours for charity...

Thank God for the word "charity" and the partial word "athon". That at least makes some sense. Now all they know is I'm online trying to raise money for Rupert's Kids. Satisfies them and gets me back here to make my 6:00 post!!

Works for me!

Anita :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger June Owatari said…

    Hehe... nobody's going to kill you if you're a little late posting because real life called ya. :P

    It's hard thinking of stuff to say, but don't worry too much about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home