A Tale of 2 WAHMs

Ramblings of 2 WAHMs - Anita DeFrank and Kara Kelso. Partners in business discuss how we manage successful websites and young children at home.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Time for the third shift!

I agree w/ what Kara mentioned earlier ... it sure is nice to have a partner to do this with. It’s a bit difficult when you have little ones to spend an entire weekend day online and have to be on a schedule to post every half hour. It worked out pretty well to only have one kiddo here instead of two.

Speaking of one being gone... ready to hear about our newest family member? She’s all black w/ brown feet. She’s also part dachtsun, part beagle. Now the funniest thing about this is my husband wanted a beagle and I wanted a dachtsun. Now, I don’t know a whole lot about dogs but, what are the chances of this puppy sitting there? I swear she was just waiting for us to adopt her ;-) Oh, and I forgot to mention one little piece of information earlier. We already have one dog! He’s a great big goofy boxer who is as stupid as a box of rocks. Sorry, I shouldn’t say that, huh? Hubby says I’m to say he’s just stubborn. Anyway, I can’t wait to see his reaction. I’m sure he’ll do fine with her but, I’m also sure he’ll be extremely curious for a while.

Anita :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home